Wraps Vs. Paint
• Wraps are a fraction of the cost of matte paint
• There’s no need to change your title to reflect the color change with a wrap; whereas with paint you need to change the title showing new color.
• Matte wraps cost $2500.00 and vary depending on each car; paint cost $7-$10k.
• No effect on resale value with a wrap, it simply peels off. With paint, the resale value will drop to about half.
• Wrap is far more resistant to staining than paint. If you get bird feces or tree sap on paint, it is stained.
• If you need to get a section repaired due to an accident, paint can cost thousands of dollars because multiple sections of the car need to be blended. Plus, paint never 100% matches due to many factors: temperature, paint mix, how far the paint gun was held away from the car, etc. With a wrap, simply wrap the section needed and it will be a perfect match to the surrounding areas.